Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Simple Christmas Tree Card

 Hi everyone! I have a card to share with you that was featured on the Lawn Fawn Blog yesterday.


This Christmas card features "Trim the Tree" stamp and dies, Stackable Rectangle Scalloped dies, "Snowy Backdrops" stamp set, and Lawn Fawn's Yeti ink pad.


I also added some white pearl enamel dots for some added interested. I really like how clean and simple this card turned out and I'll probably make a bunch of these for Christmas cards this year!

Thanks for stopping by and thank you, Kelly Marie, for sharing this card on the Lawn Fawn blog!! :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Love the way you stamped the sentiment and the Kraft card stock goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)