Monday, November 2, 2015

Punny Sheep Christmas Cards

*This is my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Lawnscaping post, scroll down or click here.

Hello again everyone! I am super excited to be able to share some cute Christmas cards on the Lawn Fawn blog today!!

These cards all feature the "Baaah Humbug" and "Flirty Frames" stamp set and dies. This first card is my favorite one of the set. That bow is so cute, and that sentiment is perfect for Christmas cards! The sheep and frames are all colored with Prismacolor pencils. I also added some white details to the little images and the frames.


The sheep on the green card is so cute holding that little present!


The blue cards sheep needed a scarf to keep him warm this winter!


I really like this purple for an unexpected Christmas card color!


The sheep are all so cute and I really like how they can hold a bunch of different images. You can even add images from different stamp sets (the heart from the first sheep card came from a different set).

Thanks for stopping by to check out these Christmas cards, and thank you Kelly Marie for sharing these cards on the Lawn Fawn blog today! Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)