Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Avery Elle Christmas Tags

Hi everyone! This is a late post, but I wanted to quickly share some tags that I created for the Avery Elle Challenge this month! 


This month's challenge is to create a holiday tag. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the Avery Elle Christmas sets, so I had to make do with the sets that I had. Here are the Christmas tags that I created:


For these tags I used Avery Elle's "Sending You" and "Peonies" stamp sets for the sentiment and to make the "holly" branches. I also used patterned paper from The Happy Collection since it was the perfect red and green for Christmas. To make the berries, I used a hole punch to get a bunch of small, red dots and attached them to the end of the leaves. It doesn't really look like a holly leaf with berries, but it's not bad. Here is a close up each of the tags:


To make the tags, I used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Circle Tags and added a white tag behind the patterned paper so that I can write who it is for on the inside. I finished each of the tags off by adding either red or green ribbon to the top.


Thanks for visiting! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)