Monday, May 11, 2015

Masculine and Feminine Birthday Cards

 Hi everyone! I have two cards to share with you today that are being featured on the Lawn Fawn Blog! I made a feminine and masculine birthday card with the same layout!


The feminine birthday card features patterned paper from "Let's Polka" and "Let's Polka, Mon Amie." The Mon Amie paper is great for girly cards because of the soft, pastel colors.


The masculine card has the same layout, but I used patterned paper from "Pint-sized Patterns, Beachside" and I switched the hearts to stars. Using different patterned paper gives it such a different feel! Both of these cards also feature Lawn Fawn's "Stitched Stackable Circle Dies" and "Year Two" stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks to Kelly Marie for featuring my cards today! I hope that you all have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elise~ Love your cards!! Can you tell us what you used for the stars and hearts? Did you use stamps and dies? Also LF? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday cards! They are so pretty and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love both versions! Such a fun and creative design and a great way to use up your scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)