Tuesday, December 9, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Day 9

Hi everyone!

It is starting to get really cold here! The weather forecast is calling for sleet and freezing rain today - yuck! I don't mind the snow because it looks pretty from inside my house, but freezing rain is dangerous!

In light of the weather here, I think today's card is very appropriate!


Let it snow and don't let it sleet! :) This card features Lawn Fawn's "Snow Day" petite paper pack, silver sparkle Lawn Trimmings, Lawn Ornament sequins, "Finley's ABCs" die cuts, and "Critters in the Arctic." The scene on the patterned paper is so cute and it is the perfect background for this sentiment!

Well, thanks for stopping by today! Check back again tomorrow for another Christmas card! :)

1 comment:

  1. This card is super cute!! I'm loving all of your Christmas posts :). Have a wonderful day and stay warm ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)