Saturday, December 6, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Day 6

Hello everyone! Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend? We are finalizing plans for my daughter's birthday party and working on mailing Christmas cards. We are hoping to make a gift for my daughter and if it turns out well, I will share it with you sometime! :)

Anyways, I have another Christmas card to share with you today!


I haven't added a big bow to a card for a long time! This card features Lawn Fawn's "Finley's ABCs," "Violet's ABCs," and Lawn Ornaments mixed sequins. The sentiment is also cut from LF's "Snow Day" petite paper pad. I die cut the sentiment from patterned paper and white card stock to give it some dimension, too!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you have a good weekend and don't forget to stop by again tomorrow for another Christmas card! :)

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love how you combined Finley's ABCs with Voilet's ABCs! And the embellishments go perfectly! I hope your daughter had an awesome birthday party! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)