Wednesday, December 3, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Day 3

Eek, it's already December 3rd! Yesterday, we finished decorating our Christmas tree and of course listened to Christmas music. It is definitely starting to feel like Christmas now! 

I have another Christmas card to share with you today!


This card features Paper Smooches "A Blessed Christmas." This is one of my new favorite Christmas stamp sets! For this card, I stamped the angel on one side and mirrored stamped it on the other so that they're facing each other. Then I stamped the stars and sentiment, and colored the images with Prismacolor pencils.

I am also entering this card in this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge - anything goes! The challenge is until December 7th so there is still time to play along! :)


Thanks for stopping by! Come back tomorrow for another Christmas card! :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS Christmas card! The mirror stamping came out great and I love how you colored the angels ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design! So elegant and meaningful! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mirror stamping is perfect and love the balanced layout of your design....fab card :0)
    Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the angels are framing the sentiment. This is perfect in every way. Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)