Sunday, December 14, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Day 14

Good morning! I told you I would post the card earlier than I did yesterday! :)

I'm excited to share a cute snowman scene with you today!


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Making Frosty Friends," "Winter Gifts," and "Sweet Christmas" stamp sets, as well as the "Stitched Hillside Border" dies. I cut a few hills out of white card stock and added stickles along the top edge. Then I stamped the images and colored all of them with Prismacolor pencils. For the trees in the background, I used a white paint pen to add some snow along the branches. I rarely use colored card stock for my card base, but I really like it with the light blue! I also just remembered that I had intended to add some birdie foot prints behind the bird on the left! Next time! :)

Thanks again for stopping by! Check back tomorrow for a new card! :)

1 comment:

  1. This card is so adorable! Love the little winter scene you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)