Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bride and Groom Love!

Good morning! After posting my Lawnscaping project yesterday, I realized that my poor blog has been neglected lately. So, I am here to fix that this week with a few cards I made a while ago! My husband and I attended a bunch of wedding this summer, so I am going to share a few wedding cards this week. Here is one of my favorites:


I made this card for my aunt and uncle. They wanted that saying to be on the card somewhere, so I printed it onto white card stock in a light purple ink. I don't remember where I got the bride and groom stamp, but it's the perfect image for a wedding card! I stamped the image and colored it in with Prismacolor pencils. Then, I die cut a heart using Lawn Fawn's "Heart" dies from light purple card stock, coated it in stickles, and attached the heart and twine at the top of the card. I really like how this card turned out!

Well, thanks for stopping by! I'll try to be back soon with another card! :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely wedding card! The saying is so beautiful. Can't wait to see more of your wedding cards :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet wedding card!! I love the pops of purple..gorgeous! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)