Saturday, September 13, 2014

Etsy Shop Saturday!

Happy Saturday everyone! It's rainy and cold here - yuck! But, that makes for a good day to do some indoor projects! 

Anyways, I am back again with another Etsy Shop Saturday! I already shared this card a while ago, but I have since rearranged the colors. I like it this way better!


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Chit Chat" and "Get Well Soon" stamps and dies. The images are all colored with Prismacolor pencils and attached with foam tape. This colorful card would definitely make anyone feel better!

Well, thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the other cards at the Whimsipost Etsy Shop!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! Now that winter and the flu season is right around the corner...your card reminded me that I should start making a few extra "get well" cards. I never seem to have any when I need them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)