Monday, December 17, 2012

25 Cards of Christmas #17

Happy Monday! I hope that you had a relaxing weekend and that you're ready for another fun week! I am so excited to share today's card with you! This is definitely one of my favorites. It just makes me smile every time! Here is the 17th card in the 25 Cards of Christmas!


This card features Lawn Fawn's "A Birdie Told Me," "Happy Everything," and "Cozy Christmas" stamp sets. I made a 3x3 inch card and added some papers from Recollection's Jolly and Bright paper pack as the background. The milk and cookies were stamped, cut out, and then colored with colored pencils. What do you think? :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. What an *adorable* card, Elise!! Really made me smile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is SO CUTE!!! It makes me squeal! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)